The Google guru defines smile as a pleased,kind or amused facial expression , typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed. Everybody wants a good smile.A smile can make your face look more beautiful and charming.To have a good smile it is necessary to have a healthy shining teeth.
If you only look after your face and forget to take care of your teeth you will never have a good smile. Instead you can suffer from Gingivitis,Yellowing of teeth and bad breath. To avoid all this you should brush daily twice your teeth in correct manner.It fairly takes 3 to 5 mins to brush your teeth in correct technique.
The correct brushing technique is given below :
- Place the toothbrush head at a 45° angle against the tooth and brush teeth gently using small,circular motions for about 20 strokes per tooth.
- Roll or flick the toothbrush to help move plaque away from the gum line towards the biting edge of the the tooth.
- Repeat this for every tooth to ensure all outer tooth surfaces and gum lines are cleaned.
- From the front teeth,gently brush the inner surface of each tooth,then roll or flick the tooth brush towards the biting edge of the tooth.
- For the biting or the chewing teeth,gently brush the flat surface by brushing back and forth.
- Gently but firmly brush your tongue to remove bacteria,then rinse your mouth and toothbrush with water.
|1 2 3|
|4 5 6|
Courtesy : Abbott Healthcare